Before BREXIT the UAE Dirham was AED 5.5 to 1 GBP British Pound! The last time we saw such volatilaty with the Pound was in 1992, and some like George Soros managed to pocket a cool billion dollars by heavily shorting the British Pound, forcing the Bank of England to withdraw from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism.
- Cheaper holidays to England.
- Properties in the UK are already upto 15% cheaper then before BREXIT
- Stocks due to volatilaty can be picked up at bargain prices of blue-chip and some global stocks
- Jag, Rolls and Rover, actually almost any product manufactured in England is up for grabs at a bargain since BREXIT
- Write off Mortgage or any financial outstanding, opportunity to remit in bulk. Even getting a loan here in Dirhams to pay one off there
Disclaimer: Group Seven Properties LLC does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information presented herein and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions therein. The information presented herein are all credited to their respective owners or editors.